Developing Business Productively – One Hour Seminar
Want to cultivate leads and grow your business? The best business developers incorporate business development activities into their daily workflow. This seminar teaches you how.
This seminar is best suited for people who are charged with business development efforts as part of their ongoing responsibilities.
Business development is an ongoing process. Consequently, it needs to be folded into the day-to-day working environment. If left as a separate effort, little to nothing gets done. Once business development is integrated into your daily work world, you’ll find it’s not just more pleasant, but it’s more productive! In this short program, we’ll provide you the framework to more effectively accomplish your business development goals without having to work “overtime” to do it!
Specific Learning Points
In 60 short minutes, you will learn:
- Six QuickTips to immediately produce better business development results.
- Five categories into which you can sort all business development information coming your way.
- Four ways to better leverage your electronic tools (smartphones, etc.) in your business development efforts.
- Three social media questions you can answer to leverage this terrific new platform of communication.
Delivery Options – Programs Offered Onsite, Online and Hard-Copy
QuietSpacing® seminars can be delivered through various channels. Choose the delivery option that best suits your needs and budget.
- Onsite. The most effective way to learn QuietSpacing® will always be live and in-person. Onsite seminar delivery maximizes the amount of interaction among students, as well as with the instructor. Onsite delivery also enables the QuietSpacing® team to engage with your people immediately after the seminar, in their personal workspaces. Participants will be able to immediately apply the concepts delivered in the seminar to their working environment.
- Webinar. Modern internet technology allows us to offer people in multiple locations remote training. You pick the time, send out the registration invitations, and the media-rich training comes right to the attendee’s computer screen. Saves time, saves money, and delivers timely education without missing a beat.
- QuietSpacing® Guides & DVDs. Not everyone can attend a specified training date. That’s why we offer the QuietSpacing® programming in written form – the Guide – and video form – the DVD. This allows students to learn at the their own pace at times most convenient for them. Check out our Books & DVD page for more information on this option.
Contact Us with any additional questions you have about this program or the other speaking and coaching services we offer.