Length: 90 minutes
Time is your organization’s most valuable asset. How each person in the organization uses their time is vitally important to the success of the enterprise. If fact, when everyone is focused on the right objectives, communicating in the right methods, and engaging in the right activities, the organization experiences the Waterfall Effect – the cascading of benefit down through the enterprise and out to the client/customer.
This presentation focuses on how each person inside the organization can create the Waterfall Effect. Paul covers six leadership behaviors that we can embody to produce that cascading of benefit:
- Developing Field Vision – the ability to assimilate and respond to numerous data inputs.
- Keeping the Glass Half Full – the impact of attitude at the leadership and managerial level.
- Leveraging the Value of Silence – the timing of when to talk and when to remain quiet.
- Peeling Back the Onion – the value of uncovering the hidden potential in others.
- Setting the Bar – the importance of setting and maintaining proper expectations.
- Triaging Priorities – the need for constant appraisal of what needs doing right now.
Not only will these topics be discussed, but eighteen examples and suggested steps for how to best leverage these principles will be provided. If you are looking to create the Waterfall Effect in your organization, then this program is definitely for you.
You will learn to:
- Identify leadership behaviors that you can apply yourself and instill in others. Leadership is about how we think and what we do.
- Focus on behaviors that leverage everyone’s time. When everyone is properly focused and well engaged, everyone wins.
- Engage team members to achieve more. Achievement is a foundation principle of feeling successful.
Continuing Education: This program qualifies under most continuing education programs. Please confirm with your local accrediting authorities.